Mermaids, mermen, and whales valiantly fight side by side against the great king of the sea monsters to protect their waters. Epic songs forthcoming. For now enjoy the snap-shot of this epic battle in leather belt form.Mermaids, mermen, and whales valiantly fight side by side against the great king of the sea monsters to protect their waters. Epic songs forthcoming. For now enjoy the snap-shot of this epic battle in leather belt form.
The Jon Wye guitar strap features:
- 'Simply Black' leather welted edge - for a smooth feel against the neck.
- Leather Underside and Nose - leather wraps from the back of the strap to the front to form the nose and hide the welting join. Comes standard in our 'Simply Black' leather, but upgradable to one of our premium leathers.
- Pro Bond Nylon Thread - Choose your stitch color.
- Strap is a standard size, adjustable from 38" to 53" with included guitar strap adjuster.
A classic guitar strap form embellished with our unique patterns.
Guitar Strap Life and Care Instructions:
Let your body heat and normal use break in your guitar strap.
- Leather guitar strap gets slightly wet - Wipe off with clean cloth.
- Leather guitar strap gets soaking wet - Do not use while wet. Remove adjustment strap from main guitar strap. Lay both straps flat to dry. Do not apply heat.
- Leather guitar strap gets dirty - Use a lightly damp soft cloth to wipe away dirt. Let air dry.
What to expect:
Graphic images are embedded IN the leather using our super secret process. The leather is protected with three coatings of our proprietary sealant making it scratch and water resistant. Think of it like a tattoo in leather.
As the leather naturally darkens with age, the images will darken proportionally. Think about your brown leather shoes or leather jacket… they get a little darker with age.