Design by Jennifer Franko
Concept by Jennifer Franko
The collars are named for Fred, my dog and spirit guide. We called him FredFred because he was stubborn and would only respond if you said his name twice. Dogs respond better to two syllable names. Fred also responded to clementines.
- 1” wide leather
- Buckles and D-Rings made of zinc alloy and nickel plated.
- Rivets are stainless steel
- Washers are aluminum
Handmade in our Washington DC Workshop.
- 100% Genuine Leather sourced from Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Buckles and D-Rings cast in China
- Rivets formed in Wisconsin
- Washers made in New York
Leather Dog Collar Life and Care Instructions:
Dogs are much harder on leather than humans. Neck scratching, other dogs biting the collar in play, getting rained on, your dog jumping in a lake… we make our collars tough, but your dog is wilder than you imagine.
- Leather dog collar gets slightly wet - Wipe off with clean cloth.
- Leather dog collar gets soaking wet - Do not wear while wet. Lay flat to dry. Do not apply heat.
- Leather dog collar gets dirty - Use a lightly damp soft cloth to wipe away dirt. Let air dry.
What to expect:
Graphic images are embedded IN the leather using our super secret process. The leather is protected with three coatings of our proprietary sealant making it scratch and water resistant. Think of it like a tattoo in leather.
As the leather naturally darkens with age, the images will darken proportionally. Think about your brown leather shoes or leather jacket… they get a little darker with age.