Robots vs Monsters Tech Belt
Our signature product that started it all.
- Belt measures 1.5” wide
- Buckle measures 2” wide (Made in the USA)
- Dark Nickel Buckle - Zinc alloy buckle with nickel plating
- Powder Coat Matte Black Buckle - Powder coat finish - Hypoallergenic.
- Old Brass Buckle - Zinc alloy buckle with copper and Zinc plating
100% Manufactured in the USA.
- 100% Genuine Leather sourced from Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Buckles cast in Connecticut
- Rivets formed in Wisconsin
- Snaps made in Connecticut
- Handcrafted in our workshop in Washington, DC
Belt life and care instructions:
Like any belt you will see more wear in the middle of your belt where it curves to your body, and where the buckle connects to the leather when cinched. Belts that don't curve to your body generally have a synthetic core. Our belts are 100% natural full grain leather. NO split leather, NO composite leather.
- Leather belt gets slightly wet - Wipe off with clean cloth.
- Leather belt gets soaking wet - Do not wear while wet. Lay flat to dry. Do not apply heat.
- Leather belt gets dirty - Use a lightly damp soft cloth to wipe away dirt. Let air dry.
What to expect:
Graphic images are embedded IN the leather using our super secret process. The leather is protected with three coatings of our proprietary sealant making it scratch and water resistant. Think of it like a tattoo in leather.
As the leather naturally darkens with age, the images will darken proportionally. Think about your brown leather shoes or leather jacket… they get a little darker with age.
Like any belt you will see more wear in the middle of your belt where it curves to your body, and where the buckle connects to the leather when cinched.